The Kinder and Wellness Swings
Engineered and made in Germany
Swings we offer:
Many Occupational Therapists for Autism concentrate on sensory integration by special programs. One of the greatest tools for sensory integration therapy are specialy designed swings.
Children and adults suffering from various autism spectrum disorders such as Autism, PDD, ADHD, Asperger's, proprioceptive dysfunction and tactile defensiveness can benefit from the application of swings during their therapy.
The professional swings enhance the therapy and the professional design provides confidence for the patient.
The swings we offer have been developed in Germany and have been applied for therapy for many years in hospitals including:
- Children Pediatric Clinic Munich-Grosshadern,
- Clinic Dritter Orden Munich, SPZ - Center for Social Pediatrics
- Clinics St. Elisabeth, Neuburg/ Donau
Clinics for children and medicine
- EN 12182:1999
- MPG (Medical Product Law)
- MDD (EU Directive 93/42/EWG for medical)